Fallout 4 A Taste of Blues DLC is a new fan expansion inspired by the Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues DLC.
Created for fans by modder ‘Zanthir’, this expansion introduces a new mission and dungeon along with loads of new weapons, items, workshop items, and new outfits. In addition, players will have access to over 40+ total rewards/recipes/items to find around the new dungeon. It’s an interesting new mod that New Vegas fans will definitely appreciate.
Modder writes the following about the new fan DLC: “A Taste of Blues” is a content pack inspired by the Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues DLC. Here, you’ll travel to an X-49 facility, discover the secrets within, and find some familiar (and some new!) weapons, clothing, and items.
Adds Zanthir, “The quest, ‘In La-La Land,’ will start after you arrive in Sanctuary for the first time, and will show you where to go. If your character visited Sanctuary before installing, the quest should start automatically. This dungeon can be challenging For lower level players, so it is recommended that you be at level 15 or higher (however, you can go there at any level).”
Below, we have included the main features of this mod along with some screenshots of it in action.
Fallout 4 A Taste of Blues Key Features
- New mission and new dungeon to explore
- Unique mission icon
- 14 new, faithfully redesigned weapons (along with 16 different types)
- 6 new types of clothing/headgear
- 7 new aids/miscellaneous materials
- 32 new items in the Workshop (available after completing a mission)
- 2 challenges back from Old World Blues (related to Dr. Klein and Dr. Moebius)
- Over 40+ total rewards/recipes/items to find around the dungeon
Those interested can download the Fallout 4 A Taste of Blues fan expansion via Nexusmods here. As always, be sure to follow the installation instructions provided before using this mod.
Fallout 4 is now available globally for PC and consoles.