The Lords of the Fallen, the reboot of the role-playing game from CI Games, received its first gameplay trailer a few hours ago.
The game, which was originally announced a few months ago during Gamescom 2022 Opening Night Live, received a new gameplay trailer during The Game Awards 2022 show. Narrated by Millie Alcock, who plays young Rainera Targaryen in HBO’s House of the Dragon, introduces the trailer The first look inside the engine at the game, which takes place more than a thousand years after the events of the first game in a sprawling world. Five times bigger than the original title.
The Lords of the Fallen launches on a 2023 release date yet to be confirmed on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X | S.
The fallen lords Offers an all-new epic RPG adventure set in a vast, interconnected world five times larger than the original game.
After an era of cruelest tyranny, the demon god, Adir, was finally defeated. But gods…don’t fall forever. Now, eons later, Adder’s resurrection is drawing near. As one of the legendary Dark Crusaders, embark on a journey through the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring massive boss battles, challenging fast-paced combat, and exciting character action.nters, deep and immersive storytelling. Will your legend be of light… or a legend of darkness?
- A vast interconnected world Five times bigger than the original game
- Expanded RPG experience – Huge roster of NPCs to meet and stories to uncover
- tactical combat – Fast, smooth and challenging combat system
- destructive magic – Wide range of offensive and defensive spells to master
- Uninterrupted online multiplayer – Seamless world exploration in co-op mode
- select your legend – Full character customization and progression