Skyrim Warden of the Coast DLC is a new mod volume that adds Dragon Age and Mass Effect-like companions to the game.
Another day, many will say another mod for The Elder Scrolls V. However, this mod will certainly be appreciated by fans of Bioware.
Created by modder ‘TheBawb’, this mod adds 9 Bioware-style companions to the game, each with a corresponding loyalty mission. It contains over 9,000 lines of voiced dialogue between 27 voice actors along with 7 romance missions, a 3-companion exploration system, new interiors, 2 new world spaces, and more. According to the game designer, Warden of the Coast adds approximately 10 to 15 hours of gameplay per game via a story driven by player choice with 5 primary endings.
“Warden of the Coast is a full-length DLC adventure heavily inspired by Mass Effect and Dragon Age game mechanics,” reads the description of this exciting mod. “Travel to a secluded island, earn the loyalty of your nine comrades, stop the Daedre Lord from returning to power, and once again close the jaws of Oblivion!”
We have included the main features of this mod below:
Key Features of Skyrim Warden of the Coast DLC-Sized Mod
- Over 9,000 lines of dialogue skillfully voiced by 27 voice actors.
- 9 Bioware companions, each with a corresponding loyalty mission.
- Three-component exploration system.
- 7 romantic missions.
- Story driven by player choice with 5 primary endings.
- 10-15 hours of play per game.
- A dynamic companion consideration system modified by dialogue, player kills, and mission choices.
- A function to level up and revive companions during combat.
- Two new global spaces.
- 19 new interiors.
Those interested can download the adventure-sized Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Warden of the Coast DLC from Nexusmods. Please note that this mod is for Skyrim: Special Edition.
Skyrim is now available globally for PC and consoles. The game was originally released in 2011 and recently celebrated its 10th anniversary.