Finally is the day when consumerism wins out, and we just resign ourselves to being the puppets that we are. Well, if we’re going to burn our money anyway, why not do it on products that are actually beneficial? A handful of companies offer some solid discounts that make everyday use products more affordable. Along with some great robot vacuums and 8K TVs, one of the most coveted deals is on smartphones.
OnePlus is running amazing promotions on its products, including a 31% discount on its latest OnePlus 10 Pro, bringing the $799 retail price down to $549. The offer is valid on both the black obsidian and the beautiful emerald variants.
Some of its most important specifications include:
- 6.7 inch Corning Gorilla Glass | 3216 x 1440 pixels 525 dpi | 120Hz Fluid AMOLED with LTPO Technology |
- Hasselblad Camera 2nd Generation for Mobile: Primary Camera + Telephoto Camera + Ultra Wide Angle Camera
- Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 730 GPU
- OxygenOS is based on Android 12
- Battery: 5,000 mAh (2S1P 2,500 mAh, non-removable)
- 65W SUPERVOOC + 50W AIRVOOC
- Fluid AMOLED 120 Hz with LTPO 2.0
- Ceramic back camera cover
Head over to the official OnePlus store for the full specs list; Don’t miss the camera details! The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G (8 + 128GB) is available for $549, down from $799. The company is also offering a somewhat smaller discount on the 12 + 256GB variant, available now for $799, down from $869.
Other Black Friday Deals 2022: