Facebook Marketplace is a popular e-commerce platform where users sell unwanted items. As a Marketplace seller, the whole process is quite easy. But what happens once you make the sale and the buyer has already paid you? If it is not a local pickup, you will need to ship the item to the buyer.
Fortunately, Marketplace has a simplified shipping label process. You won’t have to manually type in the buyer’s address or guess how much the postage will cost. Of course, you still have the option of sending the old-fashioned way, but with the option to print a prepaid shipping label, you can ensure that the recipient’s address is correct.
In this article, we’ll show you how to print a Marketplace shipping label using multiple devices.
How to print a Facebook Marketplace label using a Mac or PC
Printing a prepaid shipping label for Marketplace sales can save time and ensure you don’t misspell the buyer’s shipping address. In a few simple steps, you can print a shipping label on your home printer using your Mac or PC. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click on “Marketplace” using the menu in the left pane.
- Select “Sales”, “Orders”, then “Awaiting Shipment”.
- Choose the type of transport. This includes USPS or UPS, package weight and dimensions.
- After filling in the appropriate fields, click on “Buy Shipping Label”.
- Press “Print Shipping Label”.
- After the label is generated, go to your email account. Marketplace will send you a link that includes a shipping label.
- Click on the link located in the email and print the label using your home printer.
That’s all you have to do. Securely affix the shipping label to the package and drop it off at your local distribution center.
How to print a Facebook Marketplace label using iPhone
You can easily print a Facebook Marketplace shipping label right from your iPhone. This will save you time with writing the buyer’s delivery address on the package and possible errors. By printing directly to your printer, you can ensure that shipping costs are calculated correctly.
To print a label using the Facebook app, follow these steps:
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Click on the “Menu” icon in the lower right corner.
- Select “Marketplace”.
- Click on the “Person” icon located in the upper right corner.
- Find the “Sale” heading. Below that, click on “Transfer Orders”.
- Here you will see your active orders. Select the order for which you want to create a shipping label.
- Under “Order Status”, click “Create Shipping Label”. Make sure you select the correct label size, either “4 x 6” or “8.5 x 11”.
- Go to your email account. Marketplace will send you an email with a link that has a shipping label.
- Click the link in the email to send it to your home printer.
There is nothing else in it. Attach the label securely to the package and bring it to your local distribution center.
How to print a Facebook Marketplace label using Android
Printing a shipping label for selling on Facebook Marketplace is an efficient way to ensure that the recipient’s address is correct. You can save time and ensure no errors by printing directly from the app using your Android. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes.
To print a shipping label using your Android device, follow these instructions:
- Open the “Facebook” app on your Android.
- Use the top menu to tap on the “Marketplace” icon.
- Click on the “Person” icon in the upper left corner.
- Under the “Sales” heading, select “Consignment Orders”.
- Click on the transaction for which you want to print a shipping label.
- Select the label size “4 x 6” or “8.5 x 11” and press “Create Shipping Label”.
- The app will generate your label and send a link to your email address.
- Open the email and click the link.
- Print the label on your home printer.
All you have to do is stick the label securely on the package and take it to your local distribution center.
Printing a shipping label from Facebook Marketplace saves time and prevents errors
Why risk writing the wrong shipping address? Printing a shipping label directly through Facebook Marketplace not only saves time, but also ensures that the package arrives at the right place. With just a few taps or clicks, you can quickly print a shipping label without the hassle of manually typing everything in and determining shipping costs.
Have you ever printed a Facebook Marketplace shipping label? Did you use the methods described in the article? Let us know in the comments section below.