If you are not yet shopping for holiday gifts, there is still plenty of time to get them done and deliver the products in a timely manner. Casetify offers standard and express delivery options for customers in the US, UK, EU, Thailand, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Canada, Singapore and some other regions (Dec 8-15 is the Christmas shipping cutoff for most regions).
Casetify, the most popular accessory maker on social media, creates beautiful designs for tons of phones, laptops, watches, and even Nintendo Switch and Apple AirPods. From basic, no-nonsense phone cases to some of the coolest designs and customization options on the market, the company caters to everyone!
Here are some gift ideas from Casetify
Some of Casetify’s most obvious purchases will be phone cases, especially the latest Bounce case that features shock-absorbing EcoShock technology for 21.3-foot drop protection! But here are a few other options that would make useful and kinda cute gifts this holiday season.
- Get Apple Watch bands for those who are never late:
- For those on the go – the best old spells of 2022 keep your phones safe and tethered!
- Festive cases for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S Series, Galaxy Z Series, Pixels and other devices (select the correct device on the left panel).
- Customizable laptop sleeves $45 to me $50;
- PVC Laptop Grips – Customizable and in two sizes and colors for $69 to me $79 (These would also make for some great clutches, not necessarily a carrying case for laptops!)
- Other accessories that make useful gifts and stocking fillers:
Of course, there are also Co-Lab cases that Casetify creates with the help of artists and mirror cases. If you buy multiple products, retail prices are down on most non-tested products.
Head over to Casetify for the full selection, available for a number of devices across Apple, Samsung, and Google platforms, and get free worldwide shipping on orders over $35. For specific ideas, see our holiday gift guide for the team.