HoyoVerse detailed its contents late last month, leakers revealed most of what to expect even earlier, and now Genshin Impact 3.3 is in players’ hands. The update includes a 5-star Anemo catalyst user known as Scaramouche (aka Wanderer), and a 4-star Anemo catalyst Faruzan. The update also continues the main story of the game, introduces new collectible cards, adds new weapons, and more. You can check out Wanderer in action below.
Here is a trailer for Frozen.
Here are the important things added to Genshin Impact with update 3.3…
The Wanderer / Scaramouche (5 stars)
- Item: Anemo
- Weapon: Catalyst
- A traveler on the road whose identity is ambiguous. He dresses like a mountain ascetic, but he definitely doesn’t look the part
- Elemental skill “Hanega: Song of the Wind” – deals with the AoE Anemo DMG before jumping into the air and entering the Windfavored state. In this case, Wanderer cannot use Drowning Attacks, and his normal and Charged Attacks are converted into Kuugo: Fushoudan and Kuugo: Toufukai. The damage they deal and their AoE will increase, and their DMG will count as Normal Damage and Charged Attack DMG respectively. The Wanderer will hover persistently during this time. Consume Kuugoryoku points to maintain this hovering state, move and run in the air, and increase hovering height. Running out of Kuugoryoku Points or reusing an Elemental Skill again while in this state will terminate Windfavored State.
- Elemental Blast “Kyougen: Five Party Plays” – Deals with multiple instances of the AoE Anemo DMG. If the character is in the Windfavored state due to the skill “Hanega: Song of the Wind”, then the Windfavored state will end after casting.
Farouzan (4 stars)
- Item: Anemo
- Weapon: bow
- A scholar of the “hundred years”. She enjoys defining herself as the eldest of all, and has a great knowledge of ancient texts and machinery of all kinds.
- Basic skill “Wind Realm of Nasamgnin” – Deploys a polyhedron that directs an AoE Anemo DMG at nearby opponents. You will also enter Manifest Gale State. While in the Manifest Gale state, Farruzan’s fully charged shot will consume this state and become a hurricane arrow containing high pressure currents. This arrow deals the Anemo DMG based on damage from a fully charged aimed shot from “Normal Attack: Parthian Shot”. Hurricane Arrow will apply a compressive collapse effect to the opponent or injure the character. This effect will remove after a short delay, creating a vortex that engages the AoE Anemo DMG and pulls nearby objects and opponents in. If the Tornado Arrow does not hit any opponent or character, it will create a compact collapse effect at its point of impact.
- “Secret Ways of the Wind” Elemental Blast – Deploys a dazzling polyhedron that unleashes a whirlwind pulse and deals AoE Anemo DMG damage. While the dazzling polyhedron continues, it will constantly move along a triangular path. Once it hit each corner of this triangular path, it would trigger another whirlwind pulse. When the Whirlwind Pulse is unleashed, it will apply Drenched Bael to nearby opponents, lowering Anemo RES. The Whirlwind Pulse will also apply the Prayerful Wind perk to all nearby party members when it fires, giving them an Anemo DMG bonus.
Baraka Domain: City of Gold
This stronghold, which was once protected by seven mighty battles, collapsed overnight when King Deshret fell and an era of chaos ensued. Where golden-eyed warriors once guarded watchtowers with gilded luster, now, only a dry temple built on discontinuous rocks, akin to a tomb for an era of radiance long lost.
Archon’s new mission
Archon Mission Chapter Two: Chapter Three “Reversal of Genesis”
- Quest opening criteria:
- Reach adventure rank 40 or higher.
- Complete the Archon Quest Chapter 3: Chapter 5 “Akasha’s Heartbeat, Kalpa’s Flame Rising”.
- Complete Kaedehara Kazuha’s story mission: Acer Palmatum Chapter – Act I “A Strange and Friendless Road”.
Genius Invokation tabletop card game
Genius Invokation TCG is a fast-paced, heart-stopping tabletop card duel game. Join as a “Genius Invokation TCG” player, collect cards, craft your deck, and go toe-to-toe with opponents at the table!
- Remembrance of God’s vanguard (5-Star Trigger) – Normal attack speed increased by 10%. After the player triggers the basic skill, the normal attack damage will increase by 4.8% every second for 14 seconds. After this character hits an opponent with a normal attack within this duration, his normal attack damage will increase by 9.6%. This increase can occur once every 0.3 seconds. The maximum increase in normal attack damage per 1 total effect duration is 48%. The effect will be removed when the player leaves the field, and using the Elemental Skill again will reset all DMG buffs.
- Tokapo Chigurh (4-Star Sword) – After it hits opponents, it will inflict a cursed umbrella state on one of them for 10 seconds. This effect can be triggered once every 15 seconds. If this opponent is taken out during the Cursed Parasol period, the Cursed Parasol disk will be refreshed immediately. The character wielding this weapon will deal an additional 16% damage to the opponent affected by the Cursed Umbrella.
Of course, Genshin Impact 3.3 also brings the usual set of smaller tweaks and bug fixes. You can check out the full and unabridged patch notes here.
Genshin Impact can be played on PC, PS4, PS5, and mobile devices. As mentioned, version 3.3 is now available.