The latest Disney Dreamlight Valley update has introduced several interesting features. There’s an all-new event called Festive Star Path, which rewards you with awesome holiday items, and two beloved Pixar characters, Buzz and Woody, also make their debuts in the game. However, you must complete some missions before being brought to the valley. So, let’s see how to unlock Buzz and Woody in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to get to the Toy Story world in Dreamlight Valley
If you want to invite Buzz and Woody to join you in the valley, you must first get to the Toy Story kingdom. You can find it in the Dream Castle north of the Plaza. Enter the castle, go up the first stairs and interact with the door on the right, as shown in the screenshot. Removing the Night Thorns from the entrance and unlocking the Toy Story world will cost you 7000 Dreamlights, so if you don’t have enough, take some time to complete the tasks and assignments.
You should be able to collect them pretty quickly if you check out all the missions available in the Dreamlight tab and keep collecting rewards once you’ve completed the assignment. It takes some persistence, but if you play regularly, this should be an easy task.
How to unlock Buzz in Dreamlight Valley
Once in the world of Toy Story, you should go up the slope near the bed and talk to Buzz Lightyear. He will ask for your help to find some new batteries while Secret mission in unknown space Search, so start looking for her in the room.
The first battery is on the floor, near the bedside table to the left of the bed. The second battery is also on the floor, on the other side of the room. It is placed near the walls, under a yellow book.
As soon as you bring them to Buzz, he will give you another task. You need to search the room for pieces of the racing car track. They are easy to find because they sparkle.
- one in the closet.
- Two near the bed on the left side.
- The other two are near the window opposite the entrance door, closer to the wall.
- One near the door.
- Two more pieces under the table where Woody is standing.
- One under the window facing the bed.
- The last one is near the yellow book where you found the battery.
Bring them to Buzz, and he’ll fix the track. Next, you need to find Magic Growing Cactuses scattered around the room. It also sparkles, so you’ll notice it quickly.
- The first is located in the closet.
- The second is on the left side of the bed, behind the night table.
- The third is near the ramp that you use to get to Buzz.
- The fourth is on the right, between the window and the stack of books.
- The latter is located on the right side of the bed, just below the other window.
You will find a new mission that asks you to place Magic Growing Cactuses under the race car tracks on the ground. Interact with them in the room, then use your Watering Can to water them. Talk to Buzz again, and he will give you a toy car. Go to the ladder near the toy oven on the floor, and you’ll finally be able to open the window and let Woody in.
Talk to Woody by getting to the night table, then talk again to Buzz. He will ask you to search the room and take pictures of Bonnie’s drawings on construction paper colored with gold stars.
- The first can be found inside the locker.
- The second is near the bedside table, on the wall.
- The third is just behind the ramp, the pile of books, and above the yellow book is where you found the battery.
- The latter is located near the toy train, between the two windows facing the entrance door.
Talk to Buzz one last time, and you can bring him with you to Dreamight Valley. All you have to do is place your RV in the valley for 10,000 star coins.
How to unlock Woody in Dreamlight Valley
Go back to the world of Toy Story and talk to Woody. He will ask you to help rebuild Bonnie’s farm as part of You are my favorite vice Search. You need to collect eight ice sticks and five pipe cleaners. They are scattered around the room and easy to notice. To get the first kind of items, you have to use the bucket. The latter can be obtained with your pickaxe.
Next, you will be asked to talk to Buzz in the Valley and collect two yellow daisies, which can be found in Peaceful Meadow. Bring glue and flowers to Woody. Finally, you will be asked to search the room for Origami animals.
- The first elephant can be found near the door.
- The second elephant is located near the slope and the pile of books.
- The turtle is in the closet.
- The penguin behind the stack of books.
- The butterfly is under the window facing the closet.
Take them to Woody to complete the quest and place his circuit in Dreamlight Valley for 10,000 Star Coins. In this way, you will have unlocked both Buzz and Woody in the game. And if you still need help in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can check out how to get a lion’s scar and some tips on making money fast.